Friday, July 6, 2012

Skype trading chat room

I'm currently managing a skype trading room. It has people from all over the world who have various degrees of trading experience. The majority trade either forex or futures, but I believe there are a few people who trade stocks. Currently there are about 49 people in the room (though only around 5-10 of us actually talk), and most activity is during the Euro market session through the majority of the US session.

If you're interested in joining us I can add you to the room. I just need your skype name which you can leave in the comments of this post. It is text chat only (no mics or cams), so don't worry about having a mic/cam. Beware: I have to add you to my contacts list before I can add you to the room. After you are in the room you can remove me from your contacts if you wish.

2 comments:

tatarmircearoland said...

Please add me to the Skype group, my id is hughes.andre

Anonymous said...

Pls add me to the room
skype: trademeister1