Thursday, June 14, 2012

Experimenting with Fibonacci retracement lines

I decided to take the day off from real trading since it's been pretty tricky to make any decent trades lately. However, I took the time to use my demo account to do some experimenting with Fibonacci retracement lines. So far the results aren't good (3of3 trades were losses), but I still have more to learn. I'm using this great article my Dad found that explains how to use them. The article can be found at: http://www.learningmarkets.com/using-fibonacci-analysis-to-trade-forex-crosses/

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Hello Everybody,

I've created a list of the highest ranking FOREX brokers:
1. Best Forex Broker
2. eToro - $50 min. deposit.

Here is a list of the best forex instruments:
1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Probability Software.
2. EA Builder - Custom Indicators Autotrading.
3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

I hope you find these lists beneficial.