Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Trades for 11-30-11

I started out good with my 1st trade, then went downhill, then recovered to end the day with a slight loss. I also woke up 4 hours later than usual because I couldn't get any sleep last night. It was a surprise too see the huge jump in EUR/USD off the central bank news. On one hand I like it for the moves the market is making, on the other hand I hate it because it's devaluing the dollar.

Forex: 20 trades, 9 losses, and 11 gains for a total of -6.1 pips

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Hello Everybody,

I've attached a list of the highest ranking FOREX brokers:
1. Most Recommended Forex Broker
2. eToro - $50 minimum deposit.

Here is a list of the best forex tools:
1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Probability Software.
2. EA Builder - Custom Indicators Autotrading.
3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

Hopefully these lists are helpful to you...