Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Trades for 11-23-11

I woke up later than I wanted, and my desktop wasn't pulling up Oanda's trading platform. So I wound up having to trade on my laptop. Once I got back to essentially break even I decided to call it a day because I wasn't expecting much with the holiday tomorrow. I hope everyone has a good thanksgiving! Looks like my time will be spent reformatting (reloading everything from scratch) my desktop.

Forex: 5 trades, 3 losses, and 2 gains for a total of -0.1 pips

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Hello Everybody,

I've included a list of the highest ranking forex brokers:
1. Best Forex Broker
2. eToro - $50 minimum deposit.

Here is a list of top forex instruments:
1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Odds Software.
2. EA Builder - Custom Indicators Autotrading.
3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

Hopefully these lists are benificial to you...