Thursday, September 1, 2011

Update

Now that I'm done with my studies for CompTIA A+ I have begun study for CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate). I will also be done with my night job this week, however my activity will still be low due to hunting season. My Dad and I have tags for a few seasons so basically I will be gone for almost all of September, and October. When I get back I plan on hitting the books again for CCNA.

I have begun to play with my Forex demo account again. Trying some 5sec chart trading, nothing serious right now though, just getting the feel for it. I'm still debating on what exactly I plan on doing, but right now it stands a good chance I will be working in the tech field and trading as a hobby. You never know though, I could wind up with something that works in trading and the roles would wind up being reversed.

I hope you all are doing well in your trading, and I will see you again when I get back from hunting!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

eToro is the best forex broker for newbie and established traders.