Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Good news, and trades for 3-22-11

Good news, I have decided to keep trading. I really do not want to have to completely start from the ground up in something else, and I really want to make trading work. However, my plan is to take extended breaks from time to time because it looks like I need to. Trying to force the issue by trading each and every day is not the way to go, and it will be nice because I can use the days I skip trading to research stuff or do other things.

On a side note, I got a new laptop (ASUS) and so far I like it. Seems to be built VERY well, and runs pretty fast. I’ve spent yesterday afternoon/evening deleting the bloatware that came with it, and am now in the process of installing ubuntu (Linux) on the extra hard drive space (I’m going to have both windows 7 pro and ubuntu installed side by side). Once all that’s complete I’ll go install my programs I use and take it from there.

I also had a trade today, and it was a gainer. Looking forward to playing with my new laptop and trading some more.

Forex: (+.61%)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time

1 trade for a gain

3 comments:

kingich said...

great trading!! keep doing well!

best regards,

ivan

StockHunter said...

Thanks! :)

Blogger said...

eToro is the #1 forex trading platform for novice and advanced traders.