Monday, February 28, 2011

Trades for 2-28-11

Ugly day for results, got whipsawed out and entered a trade too late. Hopefully tomorrow will go better.

On a side note, I’ve begun to grow mushrooms (no, not the magic kind). The 1st ones I’ve started (Enokitake, or “Flammulina Velutipes”) have begun to fruit. I’ve also got some spawn coming in to start growing Phoenix Oyster Mushrooms (Pleurotus pulmonarius), and Turkey Tail Mushrooms (Trametes versicolor).

Forex: (-2.25%)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time

3 trades, all losses


3 comments:

Duane said...

SH,

It seems you self identified your late entries. I have taken hundreds of the same types of trades that have ended in a loss.

The real work is getting into a position before it becomes an obvious trade.

Good Trading!
Duane

StockHunter said...

Yeah, I've been out of whack this week. I should get better though with time.

Blogger said...

eToro is the ultimate forex trading platform for newbie and advanced traders.