Thursday, February 17, 2011

Trades for 2-16-11, and weekly total

Sorry for not keeping you up to date. I’ve now caught up all my posts so you can see how I’ve been doing. The reason for my absence is because I decided to take a break for a little while to clear my head. I was doing to much gambling and not trading so I wanted to stop before it got to ugly.

This week I did well for only trading 2 days. I’ll also be covering for a guy at work so I won’t be back to trading until February 28th, 20011. Happy trading everyone!

My total for the week is: +2.77%

Forex: (+2.66%)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time

1 trade for a gain

3 comments:

kingich said...

great blog,

looking forward to read you !
Cheers!
ivan

StockHunter said...

Thanks! :)

Blogger said...

eToro is the ultimate forex broker for novice and full-time traders.