Thursday, December 9, 2010

Trades for 12-9-10, and weekly total

My total for the week is: +5.21%

This week was a bit rocky, but today was good encouragement to carry into next week. Since it’s the end of my trading week I thought I’d share some music with you.



Today I finally managed to keep myself from overtrading. Granted it was really because I took a nap at 3amMST and didn’t wake up until 7:30amMST (slept during my normal trading hours). I’m still happy though because I could have fallen into the mental trap of “got to make money because I missed out on my normal trading hours,” which would have put me in an overtrading mindset.

Forex: (+.47%)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time

1 trade for a gain

1 comment:

Blogger said...

eToro is the ultimate forex trading platform for beginning and pro traders.