Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Trades for 12-7-10, and a personal update

Last week’s trading was abysmal, and there are no excuses for it. After talking with my dad we came to realize that I need to back off in a major way on my sizing. This is because I have a problem when I trade for real I get results like last week’s. It’s a mental hurdle I need to overcome because I kick ass at paper-trading. So the decision is to trade about 5% of my account for at least the remainder of the year. This way I can get used to trading with real money, and slowly build back to where I was before.

Now on to today’s results,

I fell into the overtrading trap again. I can and will conquer it! I think the cause of it was I just wasn’t feeling good and shouldn’t have traded.

Forex: (+1.10%)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time

8 trades, 3 losses, and 5 gains





2 comments:

Blogger said...

Did you know you can create short links with AdFly and make $$$$ for every click on your short links.

Blogger said...

eToro is the ultimate forex broker for newbie and professional traders.