Thursday, November 4, 2010

Trades for 11-4-10, weekly total, and artwork

Wound up only trading GBP/USD and EUR/USD. Results were good, and I don’t expect to be trading tomorrow.

My total for the week is: +1.85%

I’ve also gotten into digital art lately. It helps to pass the time while you’re waiting on a trade and you’re sick of looking at economic news. My 1st piece I’ve titled “Time is watching you” and was a “quickie” for the most part. I plan on doing better pieces (I’m working on another one now), but you can see all of my artwork and photography on deviantART by Clicking Here.


Time is watching you by ~gbphotography10 on deviantART

Stock photos used:
Girl-Background-Eye-Clock

Forex: (+1.40%) Paper-trades
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time

4 trades, 1 loss, and 3 gains


1 comment:

Blogger said...

Hey Everybody,

I've included a list of the highest ranking forex brokers:
1. Most Recommended Forex Broker
2. eToro - $50 min. deposit.

Here is a list of the best forex tools:
1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Odds Software.
2. EA Builder - Custom Indicators Autotrading.
3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

Hopefully these lists are helpful to you...