Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Trades for 9-29-10

Got a few trades in today. Overall it was a down day for me, though I’m not surprised because I haven’t laid out my new trading plan yet. I’m not trading to test a strategy or anything, but just to get the practice of looking at live charts while I re-learn. I’ll be getting around to making my trading plan either next week or the week after. It just all depends on how quickly I re-learn my chart and candlestick patterns.

One quick note is that I trailed my stop too close in my 2nd trade. I was nervous of the rage it was in, and totally forgot about the fact that it had just broken out of it's short term range.

Totals for the day
Forex: (-.26%)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time

3 trades, 1 loss and 2 gains


No comments: