Monday, September 27, 2010

A long overdue post

Alright, time to let you all know what’s been going on. Between about mid June up until the last few weeks I had quit trading. I felt it wasn’t going to work, my mentality was all out of whack, and I was burnt out. I looked to see what else I wanted to do, and really couldn’t find anything. I like photography, but don’t like the business side of it. I like computers, but don’t want to work for someone else and don’t like working with customers. So I decided that since I liked photography the most I’d dabble in that. The end of August comes around, and my dad shows up for hunting season. At first all I did was but heads with him (and I still do, just not quite as bad), but after a while my mind started to clear. I felt lazy, and wanted to get into something. So eventually I decided to get back into trading mainly to finish something I started, but also because I still like it deep down.

During the last couple of weeks I’ve been refreshing my knowledge in trading/investing, and doing a little paper-trading on the side. I feel encouraged that I haven’t forgotten much, but I have relearned a couple of things that I didn’t have a full grasp on.

The rest of my life is improving except my eating/gym habits. We’ve (my dad and I) been out elk/deer/bear hunting for almost the entire month of September. We’ve run into countless numbers of deer, a good bit of elk, but no bear. Haven't been unable to seal the deal though (bag an animal), and have pretty much called it a season. The most we may do is go out for an afternoon between now and the 30th. However, my dad has an elk tag for mid-October so hopefully he will get something then.

Rather then show you my limited amount of recent trades I’ll just leave you with some photos (click them to enlarge) of our hunting:

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: