Thursday, May 6, 2010

Trades for 5-6-10, and weekly total

My total for the week is +3.34%

Today I had 1 trade during London hours and 2 trades during abnormal hours. As a reminder, I do not include “abnormal hours” (7amEST to 11amEST) trading results in my daily/weekly totals because that timeframe for some reason has preformed very poorly for me. Therefore even if I was trading for real I would still paper-trade that timeframe until the results improved.

I have now knocked the rust off, and feel that there is no reason why I shouldn’t return to real trading next week.

I decided to pass on posting something for my end of week post today because I’ll be making a 2 year anniversary (for the blog) post some time this weekend.

Totals for the day
Forex: (+1.36%) (Paper-Trading)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time

1 trade for a gain

No comments: