Monday, May 17, 2010

Trades for 5-14-10, and weekly total

My total for the week is -1.37%.

Today I did good with 2 trades during London hours.

So this week was a bit rocky, but I managed to keep my cool very well. I’m proud of myself for not letting the ups and downs affect me, and look forward to another week. This week I’ve decided to post some music by Nightwish, and a quote from the Bible:



“Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.”- Proverbs 16:3

Totals for the day
Forex: (+1.48%)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time

2 trades, both gains

2 comments:

Day Trading Fool said...

Love the song! Going to check this artist out. Heh - who would of thought my music appreciation would of gained some perspective from a trading blog =)

StockHunter said...

Yeah I really like the song myself. Def one of my favorite metal bands, oh and another good song by them is "Nemo". :)