Thursday, February 4, 2010

Trades for 2-4-10, and weekly total

My total for the week is +1.17%.

Sorry for being behind for yet another week. I’ve now caught up all my posts, so feel free to backtrack to see how I’ve been doing. As far as trading goes I feel good, but life has been pretty boring lately. All I’ve been doing for months now is work with some ice-fishing here and there. However, I’ve been blessed with awesome people to work with at my night audit job so I can’t complain too much.

This week I’ll leave you with some music:



Today I had 8 trades coming to an overall loss on the day. My mistake today was not accepting a small gain (+.19%) at the beginning of the day. So what ended up happening is I had a loss for my 2nd trade. That caused me to snowball for a little while, but then I regrouped just before the jobless claims came out.

Totals for the day
Forex: (-.19%)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time

8 trades, 4 losses and 4 gains








No comments: