Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Trades for 1-19-10

Today I had 4 trades amounting to a gain. I also finally updated my blog, so you can all catch up on how I’ve been doing. Sorry about the delay, but the past couple of weeks have been hard because the night hours I work on the weekend were catching up to me.

I’ve decided to paper-trade this week, and most likely will start trading for real next week. However, I will make my final decision over this weekend.

Totals for the day
Forex: (+.24%) Paper Trades
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time

4 trades, 2 losses, and 2 gains




1 comment:

Forex FX-Trader said...

Learning the forex trading information to start a lucrative business is a smart move. Relaying on forex software is too risky though it's a good training tool. Lastly, look for a compete broker that has great knowledge about forex trading.