Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Trades for 10-8-09, my weekly total, and an update

My total for the week is -.77% (paper-trading).

Sorry I haven't been around lately, with hunting season and all I've been pretty busy. I hope to return to trading either next monday or the monday after.

So far I’ve taken this week off (12th to the 16th) due to hunting season. Today (10-14-09) was the last day, and we didn’t see anything. The problem was the weather, and that my dad wound up getting stuck with work until late on Friday night so we weren’t able to go to our original spot until later in the week. Overall it was a sucky season, and everyone we ran into had the same luck we did. Looking forward to deer hunting, which starts this weekend :).

Totals for the day
Forex: (+.34%) Paper Trades
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time

1 trade for a gain

No comments: