Thursday, October 22, 2009

Trades for 10-21-09

Today (10/21/09) I had a long talk with my dad about trading and where I’m going with it. We decided that what would be best for me would be to paper-trade until January 1st 2010 because I need to regain my confidence. I’ve been so uncertain on trades lately I almost feel like I have no idea what I’m doing. I figure that it’s mostly due to the 2 weeks I recently took off, and that I need to get back into a groove. However, I looked at my results and if I had not been bouncing back and forth from paper to real trading I would be much better off than I am now. So paper-trading the next few months should give me the confidence to battle through the -10% days when I go back to trading for real, which in turn will improve my results.

Totals for today do not include my abnormal hours trades.

Totals for the day
Forex: (+.24%) Paper Trades
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time

1 trade for a gain

No comments: