Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Trades for 9-9-09

Today I traded for real, and had another good day. I feel like I’m back in my groove, the only thing I worry about is the market looks like it may stay in a range tomorrow and possibly the next day. I traded ¼ of my account again (all info in this post is based on ¼ of my accout), and right now I plan on continuing to do it until I see a very good trade.

I also cleaned up the blog, added a link to how I trade forex, and updated my profile.

Totals for the day
Forex: (+2.63%) Real Trades
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time

7 trades, 2 losses, and 5 gains






2 comments:

Harvey said...

How often after you've set up your S&R lines are you looking at the higher time frames while you're trading? - or - After you draw your trend lines are you just watching the 1 minutes chart all day?

Btw, awesome blog.

StockHunter said...

Thanks :D.

I'd say pretty often (like once every 5-10mins), sometimes I only watch the 1hour/30min/15min/5min (depends on how long it's been flat) when it goes flat so I don't get suckered into a small trend on the 1min chart. I'll also check the larger timeframes about every 8-10min while I'm in a trade.

What I use the higher timeframes for is to get an overall picture, that way I know what way to lean (i.e. if overall picture says up, then I'll trade full sizes on the longs and smaller sizes on the shorts) in my trades on the 1min chart.