Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Trades for 9-29-09

I did “ok” today, kind of harder trading today because most of everything (except for the EUR/GBP in the early morning) was kind of choppy though I still could have done better than I did. Today’s figures do not include “abnormal” hours (7:30amMST to 9amMST) trading.

Onto a different subject, I decided to try and get a weekend job to keep myself busy and bring in some extra cash. Well, I called a place I used to work at a few weeks ago and they said I would start sometime during the beginning of November working front desk (the place is a resort in Breckenridge, CO). Today I get a phone call saying that one of the night auditors will be leaving in a few weeks so they want me to start ASAP because I requested the night audit job. So, I won’t know until tomorrow what my schedule is going to be like but it should be Thursday nights through Sunday nights. That means that I will be taking Fridays and Mondays off for trading (or only trade when I get home on those days), which is no big deal because I’m only paper-trading them right now. Hopefully I’ll get a laptop soon so I can maybe make a few trades from work since my shift runs from about 10pmMST to 8amMST.

Totals for the day
Forex: (+.31%) Real Trades
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time

11 trades, 4 losses, and 7 gains


















2 comments:

~Bubbles~ said...

yo yo you yo thats awesome bout the job news! I'm so happy bc now I dont have to work so hard to find one.....I'm working for Jamba Juice and the ice arena now.....gonna be fun fun fun :D so your deff workin Sunday nights?

StockHunter said...

lol, you should still look for a more stable job. And I'm not 100% sure about my schedule, I'm waiting on a phone call.