Monday, September 21, 2009

Trades for 9-21-09

Today I didn’t do very well, and my biggest mistake was not managing my sizing in a few trades. The other mistake I made was I over traded, but I spotted my mistake and stopped doing it. I also took the time today to crunch the numbers on my daily performance, and it looks like I will only paper-trade Fridays, and Mondays from now on. Here is the data:



I also crunched the numbers on my intraday performance and I will likely stop trading what I call “abnormal hours” (about 7:45amMST to 9amMST). I would post the chart, but it has dollar figures and I like to keep that kind of stuff private :).

On a side note, it snowed today! Just a dusting in my yard but the stuff at/above treeline got a decent amount. Here are some photos of my yard:




Totals for the day
Forex: (-3.84%) Real Trades
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time

17 trades, 8 losses, and 9 gains






2 comments:

Harvey said...

Once you gain consistent results on Monday's and Friday's will you go back to trading those days with Real Money?

StockHunter said...

Yes, if that happens I will go back to trading them for real. I just need the data to back it up.