Friday, September 11, 2009

Trades for 9-11-09, and weekly total

For this week I'm +7.23%, and all the numbers listed for this week (including today's and the weekly total) are based on 1/4 of my account size because thats what I've been trading. Now that my confidence is back I may go to 1/2-full account size next week.

Today went good, the only problem I had was after my first 2 looses I had the old “you can make it back” mindset start to creep into my head. Thankfully I blocked it and remained relaxed which caused me to finish the day up.

For my friday post this week I’m going to show you how you can make over 50% a year on a 401(k) retirement plan without ever loosing a dime. However, I will post it separately from today’s trading results (I hope to have it done 2-5 hours from now).

Forex: (+1.53%) Real Trades
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time

4 trades, 2 losses, and 2 gains

2 comments:

Syed Omar (Hilmy) said...

it's so cool to see we have the same chart up on friday. Good thing you caught the down move!

StockHunter said...

lol, yeah that is cool.