Thursday, September 10, 2009

Trades for 9-10-09

It looks like my outlook for today was right with it being mostly in a range (except for the GBP/USD move that I missed). I managed to squeeze in 3 trades in the EUR/USD, and I’m happy with them all. Though my last trade was within the range (marked by the green and red lines, which were marked using the 1hour/30min chart), I handled it wonderfully by keeping my size low and trailing my stop perfectly.

I also signed up for mybloglog.com (my username is stockhunter20) last night so if you’d like to you can send me a friend request or join my blog’s community.

Lastly I’d like to let you know that either tomorrow or sometime this weekend I will make a post on how you can always make money in a 401k (50% or more a year!) without ANY risk.

Totals for the day
Forex: (+1.23%) Real Trades
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time

3 trades, all gains




No comments: