Thursday, August 6, 2009

Trades for 8-5-09

Today I did -3.14% during London hours, -3.36% in abnormal hours, and -3.44% during normal hours. My problem today (and yesterday) was I shouldn’t have been looking at the 1 minute chart, but instead I should have been watching the 30 minute or 1 hour chart. I was more worried about making up lost money then I was about the fact that I suck at trading flat markets. Well, I had to relearn my rule of not trading flat stuff today and it sucked. I wish I didn’t have to loose so much but that’s what I get for A.) not following my flat rule, and B.) trying to make up losses by trading full sizes. Now that I’ve learned my lesson I should be good from now on.

Totals for the day
Forex: (-9.94%) Real Trades
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time

22 trades, 12 losses, and 10 gains








No comments: