Monday, August 3, 2009

Trades for 8-3-09, and a fishing/scouting trip

Today I had only 1 trade during London hours for +3.34%, after that I took the rest of the day off.

I also went on an overnight backpacking trip this weekend to the place where my dad shot his elk last year (Click here to read about it and see photos). I did it to check out a lake I haven’t fished and to also scout for hunting. The fish were small (not even big enough to eat), but I did see some game. Here are some photos and a few videos I shot:

Click here for video #1
Click here for video #2
Click here for video #3

















I would like to thank Jesus for providing me the chance and means to do what I do. Without him I wouldn't be where I am today.

Totals for the day
Forex: (+3.34%) Real Trades
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time

1 trade for a gain

2 comments:

Charlie G. said...

I've always wondered where the phrase "God's Country" originated....

I'm sure it was a place like this!

Nice trading and photos.

StockHunter said...

Thanks, :D