Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Trades for 8-17-09

Today I did +.54% during London hours, -1.96% in abnormal hours, and -2.66% during normal hours. After I closed today I decided to go back to paper trading because something is wrong. I always wind up going right back to a breakeven on my account after a while of making gains (i.e. making gains for 3 moths and loosing them all in a week). So I figured that I should put my real trading on pause since I still have a slight gain on my account.

The other thing that didn’t help today was the fact that I drove 27 hours within about 48 hours, and I’m totally out of it.

Totals for the day
Forex: (-4.08%) Real Trades
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time

17 trades, 8 losses, and 9 gains

I decided not to post my charts for today.

No comments: