Thursday, August 13, 2009

Trades for 8-13-09, and weekly total

My total for the week is +2.60%.

Today I did +1.44% during London hours, and +.76% in abnormal hours. I had no trades during normal hours. I closed my week today because I will be heading down to AZ to visit family.

For the end of week post I have a random link to a keyboard that is totally overkill for anyone doing anything with a computer: http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/keyboards-mice/9836/

Totals for the day
Forex: (+2.20%) Real Trades
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time

6 trades, all gains


2 comments:

FX said...

Hi, what's up? You didn't blog this week yet, is everything ok?

StockHunter said...

Hey, yeah sorry about that I've had a lot going on and that road trip took a lot out of me. I totaly forgot about my daily posts, but have now posted them.