Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Trades for 8-12-09

Today I did +.29% during London hours, -3.15% in abnormal hours, and +1.38% during normal hours. My worst point was -9.06%, and my best point was +.29% (my 1st trade). After my 1st loss I let fear take over instead of letting it roll off my back, but thankfully I caught it before the end of the day and was able to make some of my money back on the fed news. I should have just trusted my gut (experience) and not traded anything from after my 1st trade to when the fed news came out.

Totals for the day
Forex: (-1.48%) Real Trades
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time

17 trades, 6 losses, and 11 gains




2 comments:

Harvey said...

Good job on not letting a loss affect you too much. That's something I'm really working on.

StockHunter said...

Thanks