Monday, July 6, 2009

Trades for 7-6-09, and fishing story

Today I did +1.57% during London hours, and had no trades for the rest of the day. I’m sorry but I didn’t get the chance to make the video of how I trade. Ended up spending the weekend with my dad, and I have a bunch of stuff to do this week. So for now I’m going to play it safe and tell you too give me until this weekend or the next to make the video.

Yesterday (7-5-09) my dad and I went fishing and it had to be one of the top 10 best trips I’ve ever had. We only caught 2 “ok” fish, but while we were there fishing my dad spotted a group of bighorn sheep (click here to see a video of them)!





After we were done we decided to go out by a different route, and we almost made it the peak when we ran into about 50 elk! It was great! We got within about 200-400 yards (182-365 meters) and took a bunch of video of the elk. If you would like to see the videos click the following links:

Elk in HD #1
Elk in HD #2 (1st ½ of the herd)
Elk in HD #3 (2nd ½ of the herd)



And here is the view on our way down after running into the elk:


Totals for the day
Forex: (+1.57%) Real Trades
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time

1 trade for a gain

1 comment:

Syed Omar (Hilmy) said...

colorado is beatiful. I went to smoky mountains to camp 2 years ago. was the best experience ever