Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Trades for 7-1-09

Today I did -1.92% during London hours, no trades in abnormal hours, and +1.39% during normal hours. Most of the day sucked, but I managed to do some damage control at the end of the day. This is the 3rd time within the last 4 trading days that the rule of not panicking pays off. The mistake I made today was I didn’t wait for price to break the range it was in (see chart below) this morning. Had I of obeyed that rule of waiting for the break I would have had an up day. I am cutting myself some slack though because I haven’t seen this happen in a while, and I also (after noticing my mistake) did not repeat the same mistake. Today also happens to be my 1st down day since 5-19-09.



Totals for the day
Forex: (-.53%) Real Trades
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time

13 trades, 6 losses, 7 gains








1 comment:

FX said...

Those orders look like Christmas tree on those charts :D