Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Trades for 7-8-09

Today I did +.09% during London hours, no trades in abnormal hours, and -2.09% during normal hours. My mistake today was that I should have had my stops placed about ½ of what they were in trades #3 & #4 (see 2nd chart). I also have a high number of trades today mainly due to quick trailing stops for small profits.

I moved some funds from my stock account which has made me able to trade up too 5 times what I’ve been trading. For now I’m going to start slow tomorrow by only trading 2x what I’ve normally been doing, and build from there.

Totals for the day
Forex: (-2%) Real Trades
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time

18 trades, 5 losses, and 13 gains






4 comments:

Charlie G. said...

Man those photos from a couple days are beautiful! Must be hard to stay indoors to trade with sites like that.

Good luck with the rest of your week!

Syed Omar (Hilmy) said...

how do you determine your position size? is it % of equity(if so how much on a trade) or fixed lot?

StockHunter said...

Thanks Charlie, and yes I tend to go a little nutty if I'm stuck in the house for more than 3 days lol.

Syed, it's a fixed lot which I'm actually going to be growing now that my new deposit hit (I moved some funds from my stock account to boost my froex sizing). Though my new deposit puts me at 5x more than what I was trading I'm starting slow on my size increase.

StockHunter said...

Just to let you guys know, I edited this post with the results of the day.