Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Trades for 6-30-09

I started this morning with 2 losses which totaled -5.04%, but managed to do +.47% by the end of the day. My losses this morning were because I had my stops too far away. I should have had both of them tighter, which would have made them ½ of what they were. Overall I’m happy with the fact that I didn’t panic, which put me in a better mindset to follow my losses with gains.

All trades today were during London hours (I had no trades for the rest of the day).

Totals for the day
Forex: (+.47%) Real Trades
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time

4 trades, 2 losses, 2 gains

2 comments:

Syed Omar (Hilmy) said...

your way of trading is an eye opener for me. I think you're trading with momentum? i'm getting good ideas just watching your charts. Thank you for the blog

StockHunter said...

Thanks, and yes I always try to go with the flow. Like if price goes up, then pulls back and the bottom of the pullback doesn't break the last bottom I lean toward a long. If we are in a longer term (5min-1hour chart) down trend than I may only go in a 1/4 size on that long because it may only be a short pullback on the higher timeframe charts.

I'll try to maybe make a video for fridays post explaining a bit more.