Saturday, May 9, 2009

Trades for 5-8-09 and weekly total

Sorry about not posting this yesterday, I ended up going fishing :). Here are some photos:





About 90% of the lake was covered in ice, but we managed to find the 1 spot with open water that you could get to.

For the week I did -3.66% in forex, and I had no trades in stocks.

For 5-8-09 my only trade was during abnormal hours and it was +.07%. No much else to say other than I feel like I’m out of the rut I was stuck in.

For my Friday post I have an interesting article on how the banks in Europe are doing: http://www.cnbc.com/id/30641235

I’ve also decided not to make daily trading video’s anymore. The only time I’ll do a video is if I feel like it or it’s requested.

Totals for the day
Forex: (+.07%) Real Trades
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time

1 trade for a very small gain

No comments: