Monday, May 4, 2009

Trades for 5-4-09

Today sucked because of 1 trade that was stopped out all because I should have had the stop just a bit lower. I was +.15% during London and abnormal hours combined, and -7.09% during normal hours. I would have made a slight gain today if I had my stop lower (see chart below).

The #1 thing I learned today was that I really need to work on the confidence issue. I’m missing out on gains, and then jumping in on trades too late which is really killing me mentally. The reason I’ve been having a hard time lately is because I’ve let my habits go downhill. I stopped working out, eating right, going to bed at the ring time, etc. So what I need to do is make myself stick to good habits starting today. This should be an easy thing to fix, and I expect to do better tomorrow.

Totals for the day
Forex: (-6.94%) Real Trades
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time

18 trades, 8 losses, 4 flats, and 6 gains




No comments: