Friday, May 15, 2009

Trades for 5-15-09, and weekly total

My real trading total for the week is -8.35% in forex, and I had no trades in stocks. Real and paper trades combined I did -4.09% in forex and no trades in stocks.

Today went great, and was my best Friday trading forex so far. I could have doubled my money had I kept trading, but after my 1st few trades today I more or less took the day off. My totals are +3.06% during London hours, no trades in abnormal hours, and +.10% during normal hours.

For my Friday post I decided to make an educational post about indicators. Click here to read it

Totals for the day
Forex: (+3.16%) PAPER Trades
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time

5 trades, 1 loss, and 4 gains




2 comments:

ORION MACHINE said...

By the way, if you would have seen the open orders for friday, there were massive amounts of longs all the way above price compared to shorts. I thought price might go up because of that, but I was out quickly as well... maybe I should have held a 1/3 just in case...

I should have taken a snapshot of the books...

StockHunter said...

Yeah, I'm just happy I figured out what I was doing wrong for the past couple of weeks :D.