Saturday, May 2, 2009

Trades for 5-1-09 and weekly total

Sorry, but I forgot to post Friday’s post yesterday. Here it is:

My total for the week is +5.05% in forex, and I didn’t have any trades in stocks. I did improve this week with what I learned last week. However, I still need to improve more especially with my self confidence.

Today I did +.29% during London hours, and had no trades the rest of the day. Overall it was a boring day.

For my Friday post I have an article about Obama putting the blame on investment bankers for Chrysler’s bankruptcy. I love how he points the finger at them to deflect any criticism the government might get for bailing them out with tax dollars instead of letting the free market do its thing. The fact still remains that the company was run badly and badly run companies go bankrupt no matter how much money you throw at them. Link: http://www.cnbc.com/id/30517139

Totals for the day
Forex: (+.29%) Real Trades
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time

2 trades, 1 loss, and 1 gain

No comments: