Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Trades for 4-8-09

I had a good day today, London hours was +1.81%, abnormal hours was +.22%, and normal hours was +.79%. I also decided that unless there is a really good trade (95% chance of being a gainer) during abnormal hours I won’t trade that timeframe.

I’d like to also thank FX for pointing out the fact that I was listing real trades as paper-trades. I have now gone back and fixed all the days that were real trades.

Click here for a video of today’s trades.

Totals for the day
Forex: (+2.82%) Real Trades
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time

9 trades, 2 flat, 1 loss and 6 gains




2 comments:

FX said...

When do you sleep??!!
Are you awake until 3am or you get up for Europe? I know that I need 7-8 hours of sleep to be sane.

StockHunter said...

I go to bed at about 8:30pm/9pmMST (MST = GMT -07:00), wake up at 3amMST and trade untill about 5:30amMST. Then I take a 2 hour nap until 7:30amMST (US market open), and trade until I end my day between noon and 2pmMST.