Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Trades for 4-7-09

Today I only had 2 trades during London hours, and no trades for the rest of the day. I didn’t make anymore trades because it got stuck in a rage. I am happy though because my 2 trades were good ones. I almost got faked into a long (EUR/USD) at 11:51amEST but the larger timeframes were looking like I should have waited until the 5M bar closed. I did and the 5M bar closed below resistance so no entry was made.

Click here for a video of today’s trades.

Totals for the day
Forex: (+2.83%) Real Trading
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time

2 trades, 1 flat and 1 gain

5 comments:

FX said...

If I remember correct you started trading forex with real account, how come this are paper trades?

StockHunter said...

That is not correct, I started paper-trading but since 3-30-09 I have been trading forex for real :).

FX said...

I thought so but check your blog, you say +2.83% paper-trading :P

StockHunter said...

lol! I have a template in a word document and forgot to get rid of the paper-trading part. All the real trading posts have been edited now :). Thanks for pointing it out, I would have never caught it lol.

FX said...

Pattern recognition skills my friend, pattern recognition :)))