Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Trades for 4-21-09

Ouch, that’s pretty much all I can say about forex today. I had +.44% in London hours, +.30% during abnormal hours, and -8.25% during normal hours. My mistake was not cutting myself off after my 1st normal hours trade. I should have recognized that price was spiking too much today, and should have traded more off the 5 and 15 minute charts waiting for the bars to close before my entries.

I also made a couple trades in stocks this morning. My 1st trade was a mistake (should not have traded it), and my 2nd trade did well but I could have held on it longer.

Click here for a video of today’s trades.

Totals for the day
Discretionary trading: (+.15%) Real Trades
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

DDM – Long (-.79%)


BAC – Long (+.94%)


Forex: (-7.50%) Real Trades
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time

6 trades, 3 losses, 1 flat, and 2 gains




No comments: