Monday, March 9, 2009

Trades for 3-9-09

I decided to try a real trade in “MA Trading” today, and got burnt. It would have only been a -1.23% loss, but the price shot through my stoploss so I ended up jumping out at a lower price. I’m not sure if I will trade it for real tomorrow or not, all depends on what sets up.

The total figure for “Discretionary trading” does not include my paper-trades.

Click here for a video of today’s trades.

Totals for the day
Discretionary trading: (-.17%)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

XHB – Short (-.17%) Real Trade


MA Trading: (-2.23%)
All times on the charts are Eastern Standard Time.

DDM – Long (-2.23%) Real Trade


Gapers: (+2.34%) paper-trading

DDM – Long (+2.34%)

Forex: (+.29%) paper-trading
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

2 trades, 1 slight loss (-.19%), and 1 gainer (+.48%)


10k strategy: (0%) paper-trading

No trades

No comments: