Friday, March 6, 2009

Trades for 3-6-09, and weekly total

I ended the week with -.86% in stocks, and +9.89% in forex. I was able to reach my weekly dollar goal in forex this week so hopefully this will keep up, and I’ll be able to eventually trade it for real.

Today went very good, I entered a ½ sized short in CMA this morning and wound up making +2.48% (would have been +4.96% if I had traded a full size). I almost took profits sooner, but the bar on the 10 minute chart was big and red so I held on. Once it looked like it was bottoming I tightened my stop to $12.50, and was triggered right before it went down to hit what was my stopgain at $12.26. No big deal though, I’m very happy with my performance today.

For the Friday post I have an interesting article (click here), and some video clips for you:














Cool video of a golden eagle taking out a fox, and a wolf:


The total figure for “Discretionary trading” does not include my paper-trades.

Click here for a video of today’s trades.

Totals for the day
Discretionary trading: (+2.48%)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

CMA – Short (+2.48%) Real Trade Traded ½ size, and almost took profits at $12.63 but held on because of the big red bar


MA Trading: (0%) paper-trading
All times on the charts are Eastern Standard Time.

No trades

Gapers: (+.97%) paper-trading

DDM – Long (+.97%)

Forex: (-.16%) paper-trading
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

6 trades, 2 losses, 1 flat, and 3 gainers




10k strategy: (0%) paper-trading

No trades

No comments: