Thursday, March 5, 2009

Trades for 3-5-09

After my 1st trade this morning I got all stressed out, but now I’m ok :P. On a brighter note “MA Trading” is looking good so I plan on going over the numbers sometime this weekend to see if I want to start trading it for real.

The total figure for “Discretionary trading” does not include my paper-trades.

Click here for a video of today’s trades.

Totals for the day
Discretionary trading: (-1.40%)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

DDM – Long (-1.40%) Real Trade I should not have traded this


MA Trading: (0%) paper-trading
All times on the charts are Eastern Standard Time.

No trades

Gapers: (-.18%) paper-trading

DDM – Long (-.18%)

Forex: (+1.31%) paper-trading

6 trades, 2 loss, 0 flat, and 4 gainers






10k strategy: (0%) paper-trading

No trades

No comments: