Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Trades for 3-4-09

No real trades today, missed an entry in APA this morning which would have gotten me +1.68% :(. I’m still happy though because I’m doing good with “MA Trading”, and may even start trading it for real soon.

As per request of FX I will now also be posting my forex charts here as well as in my trading video of the day :). The only thing is that you’ll have to watch the video to hear why I got in/out where I did :P.

The total figure for “Discretionary trading” does not include my paper-trades.

Click here for a video of today’s trades.

Totals for the day
Discretionary trading: (0%)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

No trades

MA Trading: (+2.26%) paper-trading
All times on the charts are Eastern Standard Time.

DDM – Long (+2.26%)


Gapers: (-.85%) paper-trading

DDM – Long (-.85%)

Forex: (+2.68%) paper-trading

3 trades, 1 loss, 0 flat, and 2 gainers






10k strategy: (0%) paper-trading

No trades

2 comments:

FX said...

What I can cay, this is getting very interesting. I think that you agree. It looks like you have developed system with lot's of trendlines. Forex is responsive on 1min chart so it's very nice to trade, I guess like stocks on 5min chart.
This is all nice. Especially how you got aggressive on break of the trendline and ride it up nicely.

Well I'll wire you my cash to make something of it it looks that it would be in good hands. :)))

StockHunter said...

Yes, I just trade off of support/resistance/trend lines. However I do look at the 5M and 15M charts to make sure I know the "overall" picture, and I also use them to spot more resistance/support/trend lines. So like if I look at the 5M or 15M chart and it looks like a long would be better than shorting, I would enter a short with a light trade size vs. a long.

Yeah, I almost canceled that 40k order, but I decided to leave it because it still was a good long area. If price had just went to that resistance level and stalled I would have likely canceled the order.

hehe, I'm not even trading my own money yet :P. I'm just wondering what a down day is going to be like, hopefully it won't be too ugly.