Friday, March 27, 2009

Trades for 3-27-09, and weekly total

For the week I’m +2.17% in forex, and -.87% in stocks. Missed my goal in forex by 6.16%, but this week was a learning process. I think I’ll be trading forex for real on Monday, but it all depends on how I feel then. I also need to look at my trading this week to see if I will trade the London and abnormal hours for real, but that will be done either tomorrow or Sunday. Though, it looks like I will regardless because if you include the 2 I would have been only about 3% shy of my weekly goal.

For today I made 3.12% on that nice run in the EUR/USD during London hours, abnormal hours was a slight loss of -.34%, and normal hours trading was flat (+.10%). I also decided not to do a video today because I only had 2 normal hours trades.

It’s Friday, and for this week’s post I have an article I found interesting (Click here). I also have some photos from today’s ice-fishing :).





Totals for the day
Forex: (+.10%) paper-trading
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time, and do not include my pre-market trading.

2 trades, 1 loss, and 1 gain

No comments: