Monday, March 23, 2009

Trades for 3-23-09

Nice day for the market, I just wish I could say the same for me. I’ve decided that I really need a break from stock trading for awhile. My biggest problem with it is adapting to the changing conditions, and I need to paper-trade it until I prove to myself I can adapt better than I am.

Forex went good this morning (before US market open, and abnormal hours), but as the day went on I got stuck in a rut. I’ve also noticed that I think I’m not being patient enough with my forex trades (shown by making to many trades per day), and not trading big enough size. Tomorrow I plan on waking up sooner so I can try early morning trading in forex.

Sorry, but I didn’t feel like making a video today :P.

The total figure for “Discretionary trading” does not include my paper-trades.

Totals for the day
Discretionary trading: (-.87%)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

CSX – Short (-.87%)

MA Trading: (0%)
All times on the charts are Eastern Standard Time.

No Trades

Gapers: (0%) paper-trading

No Trades

Forex: (-.68%) paper-trading
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time, and do not include my pre-market trading.

17 trades, 4 flats, 6 losses, and 7 gainers



10k strategy: (0%) paper-trading

No trades

No comments: