Friday, March 20, 2009

Trades for 3-20-09, and weekly total

This is my 200th post! Woohoo!

My totals for the week are -.24% in stocks, and +1.62% in forex. I only made 14% of my goals in forex this week, but after my trading on Tuesday I’m just glad to come out ahead.

Market was flat most of the morning, so no stock trades today. However, my forex trading went good. Even though my before US market open, and abnormal hours trading in forex went well again I still only listed my normal trading hours’ results.

For the Friday post I have a news article on Bernanke’s speech today. I would have posted the video of his speech, but it’s a little over 25 minutes long and you can find it in the article at http://www.cnbc.com/id/29792122.

The total figure for “Discretionary trading” does not include my paper-trades.

Click here for a video of today’s trades.

Totals for the day
Discretionary trading: (0%)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

No Trades

MA Trading: (0%)
All times on the charts are Eastern Standard Time.

No Trades

Gapers: (0%) paper-trading

No Trades

Forex: (+2.13%) paper-trading
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

7 trades, 3 losses, and 4 gainers


10k strategy: (0%) paper-trading

No trades

No comments: