Monday, March 2, 2009

Trades for 3-2-09

Had a great day in forex today, I’ve been working on trading more units and so far it’s working. Only had 1 mistake worthy of note, which was when I placed a market order instead of a limit order. The rest were some minor mistakes here and there like taking profits about 5 pips too soon, or not taking them when I should have, etc. I will likely up my sizing some more because my goals in forex will be a dollar figure and not a percentage figure.

The total figure for “Discretionary trading” does not include my paper-trades.

Click here for a video of today’s trades.

Totals for the day
Discretionary trading: (+.06%)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

SDS – Long (+.06%) Real Trade The 10M bar on the DJIA chart engulfed the previous bar so I took the breakeven.


MA Trading: (0%) paper-trading
All times on the charts are Eastern Standard Time.

No Trades

Gapers: (0%) paper-trading

No Trades

Forex: (+2.196%) paper-trading

11 trades, 2 losses, 1 flat, and 8 gainers

10k strategy: (0%) paper-trading

No trades