Thursday, March 19, 2009

Trades for 3-19-09

I felt good this morning, so I decided to look at the stock market. Found a short in WFC, and jumped in. I could have had my stopgain lower, but there was a support level on the 10M chart and I wanted to lock in a good gain.

Forex went ok, had a bunch of trades and at one point in time I was up 2.15% but then had a couple of nasty loosers. Overall I’m still happy with today because I still came out ahead, and I’m now no longer stressed like I was at the beginning of the week. One thing I noticed though is that I’m still entering a little too late, and when I do enter I’m not judging my trade size as well as I should be. I think what will help fix that is stepping away from the computer more often than I currently am.

The total figure for “Discretionary trading” does not include my paper-trades.

Click here for a video of today’s trades.

Totals for the day
Discretionary trading: (+1.25%)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

WFC – Short (+1.25%) Real-Trade

MA Trading: (0%)
All times on the charts are Eastern Standard Time.

No Trades

Gapers: (0%) paper-trading

No Trades

Forex: (+.50%) paper-trading
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

14 trades, 5 losses, 2 flats, and 7 gainers








10k strategy: (0%) paper-trading

No trades

No comments: