Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Trades for 3-18-09

Still no stock trades, but today’s fed decision got me a very nice gain in forex. For most of this morning I was breakeven until the fed move. My early trading (9:30amEST to 11:30amEST) went good also, but it is not listed because I want to keep things consistent.

The total figure for “Discretionary trading” does not include my paper-trades.

Click here for a video of today’s trades.

Totals for the day
Discretionary trading: (0%)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

No trades

MA Trading: (0%)
All times on the charts are Eastern Standard Time.

No Trades

Gapers: (0%) paper-trading

No Trades

Forex: (+6.25%) paper-trading
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

8 trades, 2 losses, 4 flats, and 2 gainers




10k strategy: (0%) paper-trading

No trades

2 comments:

FX said...

That fed decision trade was it limit order or you traded it with market orders?

StockHunter said...

It was a market entry and exit. I just had the orders open and ready to go.